Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Woo Hooo!




Praise God!! I made a 100 on my midterm for Community Nursing! We had a scenario and 7 pages of writing / b.s.-ing information making a program plan for a fake community.

Ahhhh I actually get the day off tomorrow! No clinical, no work, no school...WOW me liiike.
I do, however, need to write a few papers for a few 'busy work' grades in my clinical. Just short one page papers on different meetings/reflection on clinical experiences etc.

Next friday is our exit exam for nursing school *again prayers that Geoff and I pass the test this day*

I currently have 4 cats on my bed and I do believe they have taken over...it's very apparent when I catch myself adjusting around them in bed...

Anywho, just wanted to do a quick update before I read, study and head to bed.

Love you all!


glitter-graphics.com

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! You're doing so awesome. Good luck to you and Geoff!