Friday, October 17, 2008

Harry is home!!



Happy day!! Our Harry got to come home from the vet this afternoon!
The vet said she did great with the surgery and that she's been eating a ton of cat food. The moment Harry saw Mom and me she started purring like crazy! The vet said that she was well behaved and very loving. *darn right!!*


Here are some pics I just took of Harry back home:


Mom absolutely teary eyed and thrilled to have her Harry back!
*I think Harry is happy to be back in her momma's bed*





Ouch! This is the surgery incision where her back
leg use to be.




Harry eating up all the attention!




Harry says, "There's no place like my home!"





We're glad you're home Harry!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Given the circumstances, she looks FANTASTIC! SURVIVOR KITTY!

I'm so happy she's back, safe and healthy. I was tearing up during the video.

What a PURRRRRR!

Unknown said...

What awesome spirits animals have - especially when they know they are loved. I cannot imagine how far or under what circumstances Harry had to drag herself back to the welcomeing arms of her home but she knew it was the only was she would be able to survive on this planet. Funny, there are many animals and people too who have found their way there, huh?

I so happy for you all to have your sweet little (now) Harry home. Love you all, Mary Lynn

zamy said...

I love you too Aunt Lynn!