Monday, October 27, 2008

Stressed...blah



Okay, so today has been my much needed off day...so far today I have:
-written 2 papers for school
-studied for HESI
-got my fingerprints made for the Nursing boards
-accidently paid for my fingerprints twice...and of course the extra $48 is non-refundable.
-went shopping for much needed vitamins and deodorant
-took a wonderful hour long nap

Wow...can you believe that we have to get fingerprinted AND have a background check just to take the nursing boards??!! Wow...there must be a lot of felons trying to get into nursing...??


I'm soooo trying not to stress out about school. We only have 5 weeks left and I must hold on! (enter Wilson Phillips 'Hold on for one more day' song here)

The HESI retake is on the 7th and 14th of November, if the 7th is taken the I will have to schedule it for the 14th. *grrrr*
Must...be....flexible......Must....

Shew....I need some prayers you all.....MAJOR prayers.
Please pray for peace, that I will pass HESI this next go around, that I will pass all of my classes and finish up my 240 hours of clinical *in which I have 105 hours left*

Anyhow, dad made a fire downstairs and I am going to enjoy what's left of my yummy starbucks coffee and chill for an hour or so...then it's back to studying!



glitter-graphics.com

0 comments: