Sunday, October 19, 2008

Well....


Well....I did not pass my exit exam, but I do have another chance. Oddly enough I got all of the hard questions correct *the critical thinking ones* but missed a bunch of the memorization questions *lab values/therapeutic drug level*.

At least I know what I need to study more now.

I will be taking the next exam in 3 weeks on November 7th.


In other news, fall is in full swing here! I absolutely LOVE it!!

Dad made a fire in the fireplace lastnight, and we watched the latest Indiana Jones movie. Mom brought Harry kitty downstairs and we put in the movie in which Harry was named after, "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone". We had a fabulous evening together, I cannot even remember when the last time we all had a weekend off and actually did something together.


I'm tying up loose ends with my clinical. We've had to do so much ridiculous busy work, but I'm thankful to say that the majority of it has been finished. I lack finishing up my change project, and typing a few of my 'Reflections' from clinical. Wow...I cannot wait until this semester is over!


Anyhow, I'm gonna get off of here and finish up some laundry and other school related things. This week is going to be BUSY!!!


Monday: Clinical 7a-7p

Tuesday: Work 7a-7p

Wednesday: School 8a-4p

Thursday: Work 7a-7p

Friday: Clinical Final 1p-4p

Saturday: Study time for HESI *maybe a little hang out time w/a friend*


Yeah....only 6 classes left!!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so sorry about the exit exam. But it sounds like you've got the hard stuff nailed. I'm sure you can get the memorization down by the 7th. Good luck!!!!