Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stuff on my mind



Wow...lots of stuff going on ..where to begin!?!!


Let's see..I LOVE my new job on 4th! I have a great crew to work with and 12 hour shifts, although long....it is nice working less days each week.


My awesome boss gave me today off to study for my exit exam I have on Friday. I am contemplating whether or not to have clinical on Thursday, or if I should designate it a study day. I'll keep praying about that one.


This has got to be the most busy/stressful week I've had in a loooong time. I know that even though doubts and icky things of that sort are going through my head that God will get me through to victory!


*RANDOM THOUGHT*


I think it is amazing how God puts certain people in your life at just the right time...especially when you aren't expecting it!


On another note, I am so sick of the election stuff! Whatever happened to honest / integrity filled / God fearing presidential candidates?!! Anymore it's who can be on the most TV shows or magazine covers...and who can 'persuade' the best. I know one thing for sure, we need to pray for our country!!!


One thing I am thankful for is that God knows what needs to happen and who needs to be in office. I am thankful to be a child of God and thankful to know that whatever happens it will be okay.





Well, I'm going to put on some relaxation music and head to bed. I have school from 8-3 tomorrow so I must get my beauty rest. Lord knows I need be awake for my last 6 classes of nursing school!! (that just sounds awesome!!)





Anywho, I love you all and take care.


0 comments: