Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quick post


Ahhh, one of my favorite artists, Brenna White, just did this new piece for Halloween.
Isn't it cool?!! She is great with watercolor and pen.


Here is how this week looks:

Tuesday: work 7a-7p

Wednesday: school 12:30-5:00

Thursday:Clinical 7a-7p

Friday: EGD at surgeon's office

Saturday: work 7a-7p


So far so good! I know I cannot stop saying this, but I LOVE my new job in Med/Surg. I really feel as though I've found my nitch. It's funny because Mom is a Cardiac Nurse, Geoff will be a Cardiac Nurse and I like Med/Surg and O.B. (funny how genetics works isn't it??)


On another awesome note, it snowed a little yesterday! I cannot remember the last time it snowed in October! Like the cold weather freak that I am, I walked around in the 30 degree weather on my lunch break in my scrub pants and t-shirt. *happy sigh*


Anyhow, just wanted to update.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so awesome to have a surprise early snow. I just love it and it was one of the things I loved about living downtown - lake effect snows. I'm praying and crossing everything that your Hefi goes well and that you will have a clearness of mind and a relaxed spirit so that you will be able to recall whatever you are asked to recall.

Have a wonderful day and try to enjoy this great time in your school career. You have earned the enjoyment part too since you have worked so very hard.

I'm also really excited about your upcoming procedure. I went through everything you have gone through clinically speaking so I understand what you are doing and about the procedure as well.

Have a great day. Love, Aunt Mary Lynn

zamy said...

Thank you Aunt Lynn!
I love you bunches!