Monday, September 1, 2008

New favorite artist!

I was searching the web for some christian artwork (artwork done by Christians inspired by God's word) and I stumbled upon a very talented artist:



Paulette Insall




Her artwork is very therapeutic for both artist and the viewer. Behind each painting is a story, a bible verse or an inspirational quote, which are quite enchanting to read.


Mom and I were looking at her artwork and noticed that a see some of our family in her paintings. For example:


This painting called, 'A new beginning' reminds me of my cousin Kelly:


*make sure to click on picture to view detail*



The next painting, called 'See the beauty' reminds us of Rosie:



The next one, 'Tangled heart' reminds me of Mom:



The next painting, 'Be still' reminds me of Lucy:




The next one, 'Within Reach' reminds me of myself now:



As you can see, this lady is incredibly talented!
If you are curious *Kelly, Rosie, Mom & Lucy* what the story of your painting is click on your name below:

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love it and I am so flattered. It really is me and my Scarlett O'Hara approach to everything. :) The ones that remind you of Rosie and your mom are right on too.

Kelly said...

Oh and yours is perfect too of course.