Sunday, September 28, 2008

Being sick


Thank God for insurance!

Last night at work I started feeling a little cruddy. I went to take my temp and it was 102!

I got home, took some NyQuil and went to bed.


Today I feel worse than I did yesterday. I called around and found out that a walk in clinic was still open so I headed over there.


After waiting a couple of hours I saw the doctor and she was like, "Wow...I'm glad you came here today...if you waited too much longer you could've had Pneumonia!"

So anyways...to make a long story short....I got an antibiotic shot along with many medicines and now I am home recuperating.

The amazing part was that my 4 medications I was written cost $7.00 a piece!

*Again...THANK GOD FOR INSURANCE!!*


Anywho, I'm going to eat my Chicken Flavored Ramen Noodles and rest.


Love you lots!