Monday, September 15, 2008

Long time, no blog





Hey everyone! Sorry it's been awhile since I last updated, but as usual life has been busy.

I started my last clinical for nursing school last week and I LOVE both the floor I'm on as well as my preceptor! As of now I have a total of 38 hours out of my 240 for my clnical this semester.... only 202 left to go!
Next week is my first exam for the semester in my Nursing management class. It's a pretty straight forward class about leadership / delegation / becoming an active Nurse by joining various and sudry national nursing organizations.

Also, my exit exam for nursing school is exactly one month away *prayers that Geoff and I both pass the first time!!*

This is basically the same test I took last time *the time it took me 3 tries to pass the midcurricular* only they added nuring management and delegation questions to it.

I've been studying a LOT since mid July.

Ahhhh on cool weather is trying to come and stay in Tennessee for the fall. It was 90+ degrees Sunday and today I think it got to 76 *wahooo!*

I'm such a fall girl! I love the colors of the leaves, the crisp cool air, the scent of fires burning in fireplaces....*happy sigh*


I've got a follow up appointment with my doctor tomorrow. Since my TSH has leveled out, she is suppose to write me another script for my current trial dosage of Synthroid. Also I am asking for copies of my entire medical history at my doctor's office. I am going to be taking this to my surgeon consult on the 29th. *which I am still excited about*


Anywho, I hope everyone has a wonderful week and take care!


0 comments: