Tuesday, September 16, 2008

God delivers!!!



Moral has been low at work for the past 5 months. People are quitting left and right, and demands are getting harder on us. A bunch of us at work have been praying non-stop for God to intervene. Our immediate boss is a sweet lady, but is not a very good leader. We have been brow beaten and written up for ridiculous things! Coming to work anymore has become a chore, especially since we feel we are always walking on egg shells.



Anyhow to make a VERY long story short, God intervened today...through me. I was scared, but God gave me peace. I was flustered inside, but God calmed me down. He spoke through me today and allowed me to make a positive difference at work. In a situation that looked as though I was to be fired, God intervened! He blessed me with favor from those I needed it from. He blessed me with the words to say, the thoughts to think and the feelings to feel. Instead of being fired *or me quitting* , I was asked to stay 90 days to 'give them another chance' to improve moral on the unit. Amy was like....


Needless to say I am still in awe at the whole situation...but am thankful to no end for my God who loves me.





Well, I'm one tired girl and I'm going to get some shut eye.




I love you all!

1 comments:

Rebekah said...

How awesome! God is so good!