Thursday, September 11, 2008

Life Update


Wow...sorry I haven't updated in a while, but school and work have been keeping me a busy girl.

School has been awesome thus far. We currently finished week # 3, only 13 more weeks to go!! *wahoo!!!*

I finally got to start my clinical on 4th floor, which is med surg and I LOVE IT! My preceptor is awesome and the atmosphere on the floor as well as good attitudes from the employees make it even better! I am very blessed to have my clinicals where I do. PRAISE GOD!


As for work, things have been VERY stressful. We're quite short staffed, which makes things rough on the unit. I find myself being more and more drained each night I come home from work. I pray that God intervenes at work and showers us abundantly with His blessings.

Also, I put in an application to a neighboring unit where I work. It would be full time, however getting things like studying and homework done will be a lot easier. So if you could, please pray that if it is God's will that I get this job...I will get it.


Ummmm let's see as for everything else things are great. If you want to know about my health stuff, just check my other blog http://newzamy.blogspot.com/

0 comments: