Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm Moving!

Wow...I'm moving. I'm finally getting my very first apartment! *insert independent woman song here*


Through God's wonderful timing and a little spiritual push, I pursued a search for an apartment on Monday. I called around various apartment complexes around town and found a vacancy at a beautiful apartment complex. Needless to say, I walked in and knew immediately that this place was for me!


I get to sign my 6 month lease tomorrow as well as continue hauling miscellaneous things from mom & dad's to the apartment.
I am pleasantly overwhelmed by the support I've gotten from family & friends.

In fact the few items I did not have ie: towels/washcloths/couch/ t.v., have been donated to me! Seriously! At the moment, one of my brothers is trying to get me a washer and dryer from a friend who has extra *I think the guy rents out homes**
Today, mom and I started fixing up the apartment to make it feel more like home. I can't wait to post pics!!
Anyhow, the big stuff ie: bed/couch/fireplace, will be moved on Saturday.

Well, it's 1:30 a.m. and I am finally getting tired. I will post more soon

0 comments: