Friday, January 30, 2009

Awesome day!



Today has been great! By the grace of God, I went to the gym for around an hour and got my VERY FIRST endorphin high!! I have NEVER in my life had an endorphin high...I know...it's kinda sad.
At the gym I got on the elliptical for 5 minutes to warm up my muscles and then headed over to the weights. I focused on abs/obliques/biceps/triceps/glutes today. I want to say I lifted for approximately 20-ish minutes. I did low weight and high reps.
I then hopped on the treadmill for 30 minutes...and get this...I ACTUALLY RAN! What surprised me even more is that I did not fall over and feel as though I would die afterwards!
This makes me want to go back to the gym and keep going!

Anyhow, I've taken full advantage of the endorphin high and came home did laundry, changed the sheets on my bed and vacuumed.

WOOO HOOO for ENERGY!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Endorphins are the best! After only my second day back swimming laps, I was charged up all day yesterday. I love that rush.