Saturday, February 28, 2009

As of 9 am today I am OFFICIALLY Amy R.N.!!!

PRAISE JESUS!! Oh my....ooooooooooooooooooooooh my........
God is so good.
The past 2 days have been an absolute nightmare waiting for my results. I seriously had it in my mind that I was going to have to retake my nursing boards exam. SERIOUSLY!! That was THE hardest test I have taken in my entire life. I walked in the testing center with a general peace and left it a mental train wreck. The thought of having to wait 2 whole days (48 hours) for my results absolutely wore me out.
It boggles my mind to even think about nurses back in the day had to wait 6 weeks for their results!
I cannot even begin to describe how awesome and relieved I feel right now. I am thankful beyond words for my God who loves me. HE put it on my heart years 4 years ago to become a nurse. Although I looked up to the sky and replied, "Who? Me??!! HA! That's funny", God had better plans for me. It's been a long and weary road getting to where I am now, but I would not take one bit of it back for even a second.
I pray that I will make my Heavenly Father happy by serving others as He wants me to each and everyday. I am so very thankful for this gift...
For better or for worse I AM Nurse Amy!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HOORAY!!!!!! I'M SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! MANY MANY MANY CONGRATS! You deserve it, girl! :)

Lap Bandit Girl said...

Congratulations Amy, RN, I am so happy for you and can relate to every word you said. God is awesome, and you will make a wonderful nurse for Him. Best to you!

Kelly said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!! I'm so proud of you!