Friday, February 27, 2009

Learning to fly

Wow, I just listened to an amazing sermon on spiritually learning to fly.

"You will pass through deep waters.
But I will be with you.
You will pass through the rivers.
But their waters will not sweep over you.
You will walk through fire.
But you will not be burned.
The flames will not harm you. "
~Isaiah 43:2

It is in the middle of the mess/the fire/times of trouble/times of lonliness/times of not understanding/being hurt/being rejected that we are loosened from our bondage.

Using the storms of life can enable us to grow....if we let it happen. They can turn us into people that God can actually use.

"Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. "
~Isaiah 41:10

Check it out!! LEARNING TO FLY PART 1



glitter-graphics.com

0 comments: