Monday, October 29, 2007

Glorious Sunday



I think it is awesome how the Lord knows when it is time to dust off and move on with our lives. In the past 3 1/2 years I have gone from working a grocery store, to an Emergency room, to Labor and Delivery, to Acute Care and now to Mental health. WHAT A JUMP! The awesome part is that each one of these moves was brought on by a peaceful 'nudge' to step out in faith and try something that I had not before. Everything I have experienced somehow came together and formed this firm foundation I now know as my soon to be Nursing career. If you told me 3 years ago that I would have this much experience in health care by this time, I would've laughed hysterically. I'd say something like, "Ha! Me?? Yeah..right. I can barely maintain a 3.2 GPA." But God had better plans for me, Thank You God!

I had yesterday off work and was able to enjoy a beautiful crisp autumn day with my family. Dad and I planted around 70 tulip and daffodil bulbs in the front yard. I got to be all creative and do designs with the different color tulips. I made a heart outlined in red tulips and filled in with a dark pink set for Mom, since she is a Cardiac Nurse. Of course to satisfy my pink obsession I planted a set of dark pink and light pink tulips by the front door in a spiral shape. I hope that by spring the flowers actually end up making these designs as the bloom!









After a couple hours of gardening, Mom and I drove down to the new Target *which is fabulous* As soon as I walked in I was greeted by the aroma of Starbucks...and indulged in a tall cinnamon dolce' latte. *It was amazing* We sipped on our coffees and 'Oooed and Awwwed' ourselves around the store for a few hours. Thank God that Kingsport is finally getting with the times as far as shopping is concerned! They built an Old Navy, Target, Kohl's and Dicks Sporting goods in this particular shopping area. *wahoo!*

Well everyone, it is 3 am and I need to get back to sleep.
Take care and I will try and update again soon.

I love you all

0 comments: