Saturday, January 24, 2009

All sorts of fun stuff

In between work, going to the gym and hanging out with my friends, I have been studying for NCLEX (Nursing boards) and the upcoming ACLS (advanced cardiac life support) certification.



Aside from studying the much needed electrolytes & renal (kidney) sections, I'm pretty much ready for boards. I'm taking an advanced EKG class next month before boards so that will be a nice refresher course.

I'm VERY much looking forward to spring! Don't get me wrong, I still love my happy cold weather but I like the change. I wonder how many of my tulips will come up this spring. I think we started out with around 40-ish bulbs but between the cats and other various animals that live in our woods, I believe we will have a few less.


glitter-graphics.com

0 comments: