Saturday, January 17, 2009

Updates


glitter-graphics.com

Sorry it's been so long since last I did an actual update.
Our internet has been down at the house for the past week, not to mention our power has been going off at the wee hours of the morning for the last 2 days as well.
It has been COLD...like... 9 degrees celcius cold.

How am I updating you ask? I am at my brother Geoff' and sis in law Megan's home. We are going out with some friends to Olive Garden tonight and then to someones house to play video games and hang out some more.

There is a nurse residency program I am required to attend one day a month from 9a-5p for the next 5 months at work. I went yesterday and listened to redundant topics in which were crammed into our heads the last semester of school. The good part of the day was that I got to be with my nursing school buds I haven't seen since the last day of finals.
ALSO I finally got a confirmation to schedule my NCLEX (aka: Nursing boards)!
I am taking it next month on the 26th at 8am. After I pass that I will OFFICIALLY be a Registered Nurse.
*prayers needed for Geoffy and I to pass our nursing boards the FIRST time we take it please*

Well, I'm off to spend some time with Geoff and Megan.

0 comments: