Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



The month of April is filled with birthdays in my immediate family, and yes some have already passed but it is NEVER too late for birthday love!

So..............



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD (April 6th)
You have blessed your family with your love, witt and wisdom
May you always remain a kid at heart. I love watching CSI-Miami/Dirty Jobs with you. You have shown me how to grow things from seed and blessed me to inherit the ability to fix things that are broken. I love you!
(Dad grilling in the snow) & (Dad looking 'Sue' in the eyes at Fossil Museum)





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOMMA!! (April 23rd...TOMORROW THE BIG 50!)
Your beautiful soul shines through everyday. You have given so much to so many over the years. I pray that God continues to bless you abundantly each day. Always remember you are worth it! You and I share a bond of friendship that will last even until we meet in heaven.

I love you sooo much!

(Mom with Carrigan. Mom is 'Mom' to countless
individuals. You are an awesome momma!!)






HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER GREG *Gwug* (April 26th)
Greg, you have got to be the craziest, most loving, and intelligent person I know.
You and I have always had our silly 'Szabo quirks' and we somehow understand one another. To the best chef, best Marine and best bubby I love you and Happy Birthday!
(Greg with awesome wife Rosie)
*I can't wait to live w/you guys next year!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NEPHEW CHAZ (April 26th)
You have grown up so much since I've had the privelege of knowing you.
You use to come up to my waist and now you are a foot taller than me!
You are a smart and loving young man.
May God always bless you and your beautiful family.
Show this world how awesome you are, rock on buddy!

(Chaz with gorgeous wife Ashley and sweet daughter Cadence)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a wonderful week everyone!



0 comments: