Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another good ole' 3 am post!




Okay...so I finally got smart and went to the doctor and found out that my 'crappy bug' is walking pneumonia. *joy* lol
All I have to say is, praise God for health insurance! *and antibiotics*

I'm basically sleeping a lot and drinking fluids as well as eating horribly unhealthy comfort food ie: shrimp bisque / baked potato / dots etc.
I can't wait until I get over this so I can get back to my happy walking and healthy eating regimen.


School will officially be over for the semester in 2 weeks *and yes I am counting down the days...hours...minutes...seconds...milliseconds*


The thought of being able to read Patricia Cornwell and Charlotte Bronte' books again brings a smile to my face.
Anywho, I've got more pics from my day of photography from last week.

I hope everyone is having a great week!
*CLICK ON PICTURE FOR DETAIL*

Freida kitty in the window



Beautiful Freida



Monkey kitty!!



Teddy...he's sweet when he sleeps....


Me on the couch

Teddy scoping out the yard


Tyrone seeing what trouble he can get in to


lol Timmy and Yoda snoozing

0 comments: