Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Best Medicine






Well, I've got some sort of crappy bug right now. I've got the good ole' stuffy/sinuses and achy all over...blah.
I usually walk 3 miles at a local track on saturday & sunday, but today *even though it's absolutely gorgeous outside* I must stay in and rest.


Anyways, as for the 'Best Medicine' title of the post....

This morning I sat on my back deck, with the sun shining on my face. The air was cool and breezy as it danced with the steam rising from my coffee mug. As I sat enjoying the morning, I looked around at the beautiful appalachian mountains that were lightly painted with bright greens and pinks. The mountains looked as though the late painter, Bob Ross, got his 2" brush mixed some sap green with cadmium yellow and decorated the bare mountains with life.






I got out my Kodak Z710 and walked around the front yard, here are more pictures for you:
**MAKE SURE TO CLICK THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE**

































Everyone, enjoy this gorgeous weekend! God bless you all


*Teddy kitty napping in a basket



0 comments: