Sunday, April 20, 2008

Baby....baby....





Well, after what has seemed forever, I am finally over walking pneumonia!
It was the most annoying illness. One minute I felt great and ready to take on the world, the next minute I felt like I had been hit in the head with a baseball bat. I think I slept around 100+ hours last week...seriously!

Today was my first day out of the house in about a week. I went to the track and walked only a mile, for fear of doing too much too soon. It was so refreshing to move and breathe fresh air again. A light rain started around the 3rd lap which to my surprise felt cleansing.



Anywho, the big highlight of the day was when George and Angie brought Cadence *my great neice* over to play.


Here are some pics *click on the pictures for detail*


George and Cadence



Great Mamaw Szabo smooching Cadence



Cadence handing you a flower!



Angie playing w/ Cadence



I love this



George and Cadence




Great Mamaw loving on her Cadence

It's windy


Tyrone kitty wanted in on the fun and games


This is priceless





0 comments: