Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Beyond crafty

First of all, Happy St. Patrick's day everyone!



It's been a great day. Ms. Luna absolutely loves her new home *and new mama*
This morning while making breakfast, I watched my 'sis' Angie and her fellow business partner present a fashion show for a local morning talk show on t.v. Angie was the commentator, while models, including Megan (my other 'sis') showed off beautiful gowns and tuxedos. Click on the following link to look for the video, it should be on the website tonight or tomorrow.

http://www.daytimetricities.com/tri/news/article/girls_like_us/21918/


After watching the show, I kicked back and read a good book called, 'The Battle Belongs to the Lord' by Joyce Meyer. I cannot count the times I've read this book, but every time I read it I get something new out of it. A little while later, Geoff came over to play with Luna. Luna absolutely LOVES uncle Geoffy! So much so in fact that she slept around his neck while he was surfing the net on my computer. Mom and Megan joined us for a little while and we all got to catch up on everything going on with each other.


After everyone left, I got ready and headed over to mom and dad's for artsy crafts and dinner. Let me just say one thing...my Mom puts Martha Stewart to shame! Last week we went to Michael's and bought stuff to make flower arrangements and wreaths with. Tonight I watched in awe as my Mom put together the most GORGEOUS wreath for my apartment!


*click on the pic for awesome detail!*






Mom made this arrangement too!

Thanks Mom!! Love you!


0 comments: