Sunday, August 10, 2008

Productive Sunday

I have had quite a productive day! I went to a local track and walked a mile, then drove to Walmart to purchase Turbinado sugar packets *only .68 cents per box!!*

After that I went to two different dollar stores to find autumn decorations. Since this will be my last fall in Tennessee for awhile I decided to go all out with the fall decor. I founds some great buys for....you guessed it...a dollar a piece.

I eventually came home and decorated our mailbox and front door with fall stuff.

Dad and I are smoking baby back ribs right now. It's pretty neat how all you need is a grill, aluminum foil, cedarwood chips and some spices.








We are experimenting with garlic and chives...



It has been a pretty awesome day so far!!



Here's a hilarious video of the new kittnens:

0 comments: