Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Praises at 3 a.m.


*Emmy kitty posing by my coffee mug**


lol The title says it all, I've got nothing but praises and it just happens to be 3 a.m. !!
No I'm not crazy *although some might beg to differ* but I felt lead to post a blog about how incredibly thankful I am for EVERYTHING in my life. Don't get me wrong...my life is not perfect by ANY stretch of the imagination and yes I deal with problems each and everyday. Working in a hospital will get you thinking about how truly blessed you are in many aspects of your life. Ie: I have eyes to see some AMAZING things God has created for us to behold...


*Tulip in my yard**


*Beautiful sunset @ Warrior's Park**



*Young couple in love: engagement photos I took**


**Angie took a photo of bro George and Neice Cadence*



*Rosie took this in a tulip field**



Arms, legs, feet and hands that allow us to move/bend/feel/create...


*me planting tulip bulbs**


*Artwork God has allowed me to create**


*My loving Emmy kitty who snuggles with me every day**


The ability to smell/taste/hear...

*awesome artwork from fellow artist**




*Carrigan eating pumpkin pie with mom**


*Cardinal in a tree in my backyard**
...These are just a few things to be thankful for everyday, PRAISE GOD!!

1 comments:

Donna May said...

what a plesant sight. lovely pictures. I see your an early bird too. Most of my posts are done between 3-5 am also. I found you by clicking on Joyce Meyers on my blog.
every now and then I go to other christian sights to be encouraged by the presence of gods kids in the world...yours was one for today.
God's blessing on you always.