Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gorgeous day!




Hey everyone! Sorry it's been about a month since I posted last. Life *as usual* has been a bit on the hectic.


Here is what's been going on as of late:


-Took my senior exit exam today, so I will be eligable to graduate in December


-Spring break last week from school...was soooo nice...


-Got my taxes done last week, in which I actually get money back this year!


-Making some connections with people at work to help start the art therapy program


-Joined a Patient Care Committee at work


-Designing mural for departments at work


-Making up ideas for the Mental Health Department's Patient Art Expo and Auction for the company I work for. *big to-do*


-Been doing well with eating healthy and exercising


-Lost a total of 22 lbs so far *only 20 more to go before Geoff & Megan's wedding!*


-Spend time with some buddies


-Finding new and exciting recipes to make!


-Praising God for the beautiful Spring weather!




Yeah....and that's only a LITTLE of what's been going on.


As ALWAYS...GOD IS AWESOME! I cannot even beging to describe how perfect His timing is. I find myself praying for His will in my life *instead of my own* constantly. Even though I may not know what will happen in my life...I KNOW it will be for His glory...and it will be perfect.




lol I'm putting together a project on Dialysis for a presentation I have in 2 weeks...and well it's been hard to try and design / develop an interesting way to present dialysis. Praise God for blessing me with a silly sense of humor and artsy-ness...


All I have to say is that there will be puppets...barbies...and lots of role playing......


Pictures will follow the next Post... lol




Anyhow, I hope everyone is doing awesomely! And have a lovely rest of the week!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! Have you continued with not eating sugar?

zamy said...

I have drastically cut sugar out of my life and that has helped a LOT, but jogging, weight lifting and drinking more water has helped to. *not to mention God being awesome in blessing me with strength I NEVER would have had on my own*