Tuesday, March 25, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!

Okay...I've got some big news for everyone. This is as big a news as when I changed from Art for a major to Nursing..... Are you ready???

Okay....

After I graduate college in December of this year I will be moving to Florida!!

What you say??!! But Amy...you love the mountains...you love the kind people of northeast tennessee....you love the comfort of home......why???

It's the same reason why I changed from Art to Nursing....a peaceful feeling, a notion from God to extend myself beyond my comfort zone. I have learned to trust the peaceful feelings and regardless of what the circumstances may be it will all work out.

Anyways, I called Rosie and Greg today to tell them the news and they are stoked! They just bought their first house and have been trying to convince me to move down to Florida for the past 2 years. Rosie already asked me what color I want my room in their new home!
Of course I'll take them up on staying with them until I find a place of my own *and a great job at one of the Gazillion hospitals down there!!*

I love you Greg and Rosie!!

I can't believe this is really going to happen!

The last week in May I will be flying down to stay with Rosie and Greg before we drive up for Geoff and Megan's wedding on June 7th. We will be looking around area hospitals and getting the inside scoop as to where the best place is to work.

Sheesh....how's that for news?!!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like an awesome arrangement and now I'll get to see you too anytime I come to Florida. Yay!