Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stomach bug...

Bleh...I've got some nasty stomach bug right now. I had to call in sick to work last night, something I absolutely HATE doing.


At first I thought it was my body trying to adjust to a new medicine my doctor put me on, but after not having the medicine for over 24 hours and I still feel like this...I'm going to guess that's not it.


I hate feeling sick...as a matter of fact I hate feeling helpless in general.




Yes, I know that I work in a hospital, in which I am exposed to all sorts of germs and icky things...but still..I'm suppose to be super woman! lol



.....Okay, enough of the rant.

Aside from feeling like crap, life is great. I am thankful for my job at the hospital, I feel as though I am truly where I need to be, as far as my career is concerned. I will be switching to night shift pretty soon if not on my floor, another one. I just like working nights for some reason. Don't get me wrong, it's still crazy busy...but the hustle & bustle at the nurse's station is diminished somewhat.


Spring is in full force right now and it is absolutely gorgeous! I love Tennessee in the fall and spring time. The mountains are absolutely gorgeous!



When I start feeling better I want to go hiking soon and do a little photography while I'm at it.

Anyhow, I hope everyone is doing awesomely. Take care

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the best daughter a mother could ask for!!! I dearly love you. Have a wonderful day at work today. Love Mom