Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm ready!

Okay, so I am Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally over this semester....in fact, I am reeeeeeeally over ETSU.
My group and I just finished our care of communities 'final presentation' on driving safety.
Now I am waiting 2 hours to take my final so I can then go home.

I still have HESI to study for, but thank God that it isn't until Friday and I finally have the HESI book to study from.
*Amy's version of HESI*: Horrible Evil Shitty and Insane

Pardon the french, but this stupid test is what could keep me from graduating. It's suppose to help us see how well we would do on boards, even though half the crap that is on it is not going to be on boards.

Anyhow, I am going to get off of here so I can study for my final since I have 2 hours to kill.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stay strong honey!!! You can doooo ittttt!!!! I love ya!

Rebekah said...

Your blog looks so cute and Christmasy! Is that a word?