Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas stuff



Okay, so now that school is finished I can post fun things!! *YAY!*

Before I go on with photos of our decorations, I've got some photos for a photo shoot I did back on the 6th as well as nursing school pinning ceremony *which I didn't get to attend b/c of work, but my brother Geoffy got to!*

*CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINKS TO VIEW PHOTOS*

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=75944&l=9894e&id=505564895

The church (I still have pics to edit so keep checking periodically)




http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=75935&l=deb7c&id=505564895

Geoffy looks so cute!




Stockings for each kitty!




We love our cats...can you tell??



We cannot forget our survivor kitty...




All together with our snowy village on the fireplace



Now for the kitchen...I think a ghostly friend
visited us for the pic...



Teddy kitty looks like a turkey...




1 comments:

Lap Bandit Girl said...

Congratulations on finishing nursing school! I didn't get to go to my pinning ceremony either. I was a little sad, but we were in the process of moving back home to California from cold, cold northern Illinois, and my family could not be their anyway. The people buying our house were having their final walk-through on the day of my pinning ceremony and took so long that I wasn't able to get home in time to get ready. A few tears were shed, but I was so happy to be moving back home!

I enjoy your blog...you are so talented and uplifting. God bless you in your nursing career. Now the real fun begins!