Monday, June 23, 2008

R.I.P Big Timbo










So I'm crying like a banshee right now because as mom was driving to work she saw one of our cats *mom's cat* Timmy dead by the side of our road.

Needless to say there was much boohooing.

I know some say 'It's just a cat' but Timmy *as with the rest of our cats* are family.
It hurts just as bad as if my own brother had died.


Dad came home from work and buried him in the back yard *our woods* with the other past beloved animals of our family.

As silly as it may sound, please pray for us




The only time Timmy ever looked small
was when he had a bath



He liked to knock down the Christmas cards on the table





Timmy was a good sport and let me dress him

up for Christmas




He helped us move furniture...








Computer geek....








Liked snow...




Awesome snuggler


We'll miss you Timbo



1 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh so sorry! He was such a sweetie. Jason and I send our love (as fellow kitty parents).