Sunday, June 1, 2008

Butt kickin' and a Barbeque

Alright...for those of you who do not know my brother Greg *aka fitness fanatic-guru*
Let me enlighten you.....
Back in high school the guy would to a brisk "3-mile morning run" before school followed by daily weight room training and various freakish protein / creatine shakes.
Add the fact that he is a Marine and you've got what I call ' A workout Gremlin' **not the evil gremlin...but the fuzzy cute one**

Anyways, he took me to his gym, LA Fitness, and for two hours we did weight training and cardio.
My butt and quads have NEVER been this sore in my entire life....not even in band back in high school. I will say this though, he is a kick arse trainer and I am looking forward to him kicking my butt into shape when I permanently move down here. *yes....I'm a bit of a masochist*

After our workout we picked up some groceries, went home and hopped in the pool.
Greg made the most AMAZING turkey burgers I've EVER had!
Luanne, Phil and a friend of Greg and Rosie's *who happens to look like JD from Scrubs* came over and joined us. Here are some pics from last night:


Greg and Damon being silly boys


Greg, Damon and Phil watching some UFC fights


My gorgeous Aunt Luanne * I love you lots!*


Two of the most amazing women EVER
(Rosie and Aunt Luanne)


Good food and a few beers will make
Dr. Dorian go night night...hehehehe


Finally I got a picture of Smudge kitty!

0 comments: