Monday, September 24, 2007

Update with photos

Just a quick update for my faithful readers. *hahaha*
This past week was CRAZY. We are already in our 5th week of school!! This is my last week in psych rotation at the local V.A. I've actually had a great time in the psych rotation. I was actually offered a job *affiliated with the company I already work for* to teach art therapy sessions! For those of you who do not know, art therapy is my life-long dream, it is the perfect blend of healthcare, art and teaching. Of course I have no degree art therapy, but I have had a few years of intense study, research and practice on friends, family and myself.
Starting next week I will start my pediatrics rotation for a local hospital. I'm all excited because I love kids. Kids are honest, creative, loving and just flat out hilarious!
Well everyone, hate to cut it short but I am tired! I've got to wake up at 5:30am for psych.
I will leave you now with some awesome pictures I took tonight of our new animal friends: "The Kooky Koonies". Enjoy!





2 comments:

Huggermugger said...

Isn't it great when the plans you think are God's plan for you get verified when others see the raw talent in that area and the potential and God-given skill degree or not??? I would say you are definately walking the right path for you today. Aunt Lynn

Unknown said...

Hey Amy! Like the new blog. Love the Racoon pics. Funny!

Love you.

Gwug