Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sorry for the hiatus...


Hey everyone! Sorry for not writing, but I've got a lot going on here lately.
Still in the process of moving *Lord knows that takes awhile*
I've also been finishing up requirements for the GBS *click here to read blog*

I started my training for Labor and Delivery yesterday. My manager is having me train in O.R. for the next few months *practice for C-sections*. I am to study the surgical instruments used, practice scrubbing in and of course sterile technique
It's awesome to be back in L&D, esp as a nurse this time! I can't explain it, but I felt like I "came back home". It just feels right to be back in L&D, very peaceful.
After a few months of training in O.R. I will then start training for deliveries for 2 or so months then the last month I will be training in the Nursery and learn to 'receive babies' during the deliveries.

I've also been studying and practicing more Photoshop editing techniques. Thankfully I'm getting the hang of things. Here are just a few pics I've taken over the years freshly edited:







0 comments: