Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Getting things in order



As of now, I officially have 3 classes left at ETSU


I still have quite a bit of 'busy work' to do, not to mention clinical.

After Monday I will have 184 clinical hours which will leave 56 hours. I believe my last clinical day will be November 23rd (whooo hoooo!)
As for busy work I still have to finish my management learning contract, write a proposal on performance improvement for the hospital unit, a reflection of my clinical experience and finally a paper on the unit meeting I attended.

As for my community nursing class, my group and I have to present our community education project at a local high school on driving safety next wednesday. We still have a little bit of information to iron out before the presentation but I have a feeling we will do well.
We also have a take home final exam *which is awesome!* and I believe that is all we have to do in that class.


Last but not least I still have to pass the HESI next Friday the 14th.


After all of this is finished...THEN all I have to do is get my diploma!!!

0 comments: